From the National Digital Content Pole of Malaga we are committed to the acceleration of companies, understanding this as their international projection and support in the commercialization phase.
To do this, we offer different programs, according to the needs of each project, which offer training, mentoring, a space for development and financing.
The EVA (European Videogames Accelerator) project is a 3-year acceleration program financed 80% with European funds from CREA MEDIA. The initiative is coordinated by the German-French company SPIELFABRIQUE 360 and has the participation of the National Digital Content Pole and the Artic Cluster (Sweden) in a collaboration that aims to cover the maximum territory within Europe:
- SPIELFABRIQUE (Central Europe)
- DIGITAL POLO (Southern Europe)
- ARTIC GAME CLUSTER (Northern Europe)
This cooperation between Polo de Contents Digitales, Arctic Games and Spielfabrique is allowing video game studios to professionalize, develop and finance ambitious international projects, as well as support their growth strategy as a company.
At the end of the program, game studios will demonstrate further business acquisition, a European perspective in the gaming sector and an ambitious market-driven strategy for their projects and companies.
The program is primarily focused on international markets and deliberately chooses to take the studies in person and “virtually” outside of your country on a regular basis to maximize networking opportunities. As a result of this strategy, Malaga has been chosen as a creative and economic center to host the beginning of the project.
The National Digital Content Pole and Startup Wise Guys have a program to support the internationalization of indie startups dedicated, especially, to the video game and virtual reality sector.
This program bases its lines of work on promoting local talent, attracting new European initiatives to be implemented in the city, training future professionals in the industry and promoting entrepreneurship through the acceleration of companies.
It lasts 20 weeks in total, of which between 6 and 8 are in-person, and covers topics such as sales and traction, company development, training to make presentations and the possibility of financing up to 90.000 euros.
Companies dedicated to augmented, virtual, mixed, 3D reality, graphic tools and marketplace, metaverse, spatial computing, phygital (physical and virtual), visualization and interfaces for web 3.0 and vision of machinery and learning within the implementation of reality will be able to access extended.
Selection criteria include the team having at least two founders, a minimum viable operational product, some initial customer, global ambition, and proficiency in English.
- Incentives and aid
- Personalized advice
- Technology Skills Development Courses
- Support in the search for funding
Cooking and Publishing is the indie video game publisher of the Digital Content Hub and with global reach.
The objective is to work hand in hand with the talent of the inhabitants of the Digital Content Hub so that their video games are published on all platforms with the greatest visibility and the greatest impact. How does this work?
- Study of the viability of the video game and analysis of game trends, interests and searches.
- Putting various work teams in contact so that the galaxy mind flows.
- Port and publication on 11 platforms: Playstation, Nintendo Switch, xBox, Oculus, Steam, Microsoft, App Store, Google Play, Galaxy Store, App Gallery and Amazon Appstore.
- QA tasks and Lotcheck processes, accelerating publication times.
- Creation of product sheets, marketing resources and communications on social networks that impact.
- Management of discounts and offers to maximize income.
- Simplification of administrative tasks, preparing performance reports and managing payments.
The Viva Games company has an incubation and acceleration program for video game studios in collaboration with the Digital Content Pole.
The model of this "indie" program focuses on three pillars: product, analytics and marketing.
As for its development, it has three well-differentiated phases:
- Detection of talent and creation of the first product to seek the economic sustainability of the future studio.
- Creation of the commercial company.
- Support in the autonomous management of the study, training them in areas of marketing and analytics.
The Digital Content Pole is the strategic partner to help companies attract innovative and disruptive talent and to collaborate with other territories in the design of their technological entrepreneurship strategies.
If you have an idea to create a project linked to the environment of video games, the metaverse or Media and Entertainment, the Polo helps you develop it through its entrepreneurship programs.